EWA: Пречтер и другие

Тема в разделе "Волновой анализ", создана пользователем Ignet, 5 окт 2006.

1. iordaki

iordaki Новичок

забыл монтли
    Пречтера бобольше ....ребята подсобите плиззззз

Вложения:

• monthly.jpg
      monthly.jpg
      Размер файла:
      144,8 КБ
      Просмотров:
  2. Ignet

Ignet Волновик

EURUSD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

USDCHF

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. iordaki

iordaki Новичок

У Пфинкорпа появился алтернативнный вариант на дейли
    У Пречтера он основнои

КОМУ ТО ИНТЕРЕСНО ТО ЧТО Я ВЫКЛАДЫВАЮ ИЛИ ВСЕ ЭТО ВПУСТУЮ?? ;)

Ну и опесание к картинкам

Posted On: Oct 18th 2006 15:46:00 EST | 20:46:00 GMT

BOTTOM LINE ::: A reversal from a perfect wave equality relationship in the lower time frames makes me seriously consider that the unhealthy picture in the 240 min time frame should be respected. A very important daily chart alternate is officially introduced as of today.

The repel at the 1.1415-20 area is troublesome for several reasons. First, the market stalled when the two advancing legs from 1.1040 were connected at a perfect wave equality relationship. As you may well know, wave equality is the most powerful guideline of wave formation inside corrective waves; I tend to pay a great deal of attention when the 1.00 relationship cannot be overcome. Second, that area was also a fibo projection in the 240 min time frame, where the persistent negative divergence I illustrated in the last few updates became even more persistent with today’s high. 1.1314-41 should be viewed as the ultimate confirmation that a short-term top is in place and we will look for the market to chop lower for a few weeks now, towards 1.1306 / 1.1273-80 / 1.1227-43 / and possibly 1.1180-96 / 1.1115.

What we have to discuss more thoroughly, however, is the picture in the daily time frame. Technical analysts claim that the trend of ANY financial market can have 3 directions – up, down and sideways. An uptrend is a sequence of higher highs and higher lows, a downtrend is a sequence of lower highs and lower lows while a sideways trend (also referred to as trendless price activity) has prices jumping back and forth inside a certain trading range, occasionally in a sequence of lower highs and higher lows (we call those funny structures triangles). If you asked yourself why I am so worried about today’s failure around 1.1420 is because to date, $CAD is showing the classical setup of an (Elliott wave) triangle trading range, that is higher lows but, due to yesterday’s inability to climb above 1.1420 / challenge the 1.1460 area, also lower highs. Given the unimpulsive wave pattern construction of the latest multi-week rise, given the degree of short-term uptrend maturation implied by the 60 min and 240 min chart and given the position of the COT and DSI indicators illustrated earlier this week, I think that the possibility that the bounce from the May lows is only a 4th triangle consolidation is very real. The implications are very profound, because it means that a complete washout at 1.05-1.07 is needed before loonie can retreat in a more meaningful way. If anything, the lack of comfort from being long at these levels stems from the fact that a failed rally attempt around the 1.14-1.15 area will imply a more severe test of lows under the main count and a sharp thrust to new lows under the alternate. Aggressively bullish as I was 5 months ago, I must 1. Acknowledge that our attempt to buck the intermediate degree trend was premature and 2. Adjust to new realities. Denial NEVER helps,,,,,,

Learning from his / her own mistakesI have struggled to call for a major $CAD bottom for a decently long while now; our counts at primary and intermediate degree have always shown a mature declining pattern. I have always allowed / called for legs to new lows each time I noticed that the short-term rally attempts are failing. If there is anything that crossed my mind when I realized the possibility of the daily alternate count about a week or so ago, is that the pain we endured due to my stated distrust in the CAD rally would be associated with the fact that I might have opposed a 3rd wave CAD rally / USD decline too early (as per the daily chart alternate). It is what should have happened to me / us while opposing that middle, ferocious portion of any Elliott Wave impulse, which means that “4th wave bounce only from the May lows” is an idea that makes PERFECT SENSE,,,,,,,

Вложения:

• 60.jpg
      60.jpg
      Размер файла:
      210,5 КБ
      Просмотров:
    • 240.jpg
      240.jpg
      Размер файла:
      164,9 КБ
      Просмотров:
    • daily.jpg
      daily.jpg
      Размер файла:
      230,3 КБ
      Просмотров:
    • Dailyalternate.jpg
      Dailyalternate.jpg
      Размер файла:
      208,4 КБ
      Просмотров:
  4. Putnik_odessa

Putnik_odessa Профи форума

Конечно интересно, можно конечно и на других сайтах посмотреть, но когда все под рукой - гораздо приятнее. Тем более,что этот форум пожалуй самый оптимальный - и доброжелательный и без флуда!!!

К сожалению, тем кто пишет и выкладывает долго порой приходится ждать ответа, мой личный рекорд - восемь страниц без ответов, а когда я тихо ушел, думая, что это никому не нужно, в личку посыпались письма "Что случилось?"

С уважением Putnik

5. Derek

Derek Активный пользователь

Всем ;)
    Выкладывайте, коллеги, затея весьма полезная! Честно говоря я незнаю где вы все это смотрите, но очень интересно!

:)

6. Huge

Huge ..

Всех приветствую. Безусловно, интересно и нужно. Респект!

7. iordaki

iordaki Новичок

Со гуут....
    Вы просите что интересно ....Имею доступ к € ₤ Ґ chf,aud,cad и все по отношений к доброму $
    Тут еще вот какои момент может колективно скинемся и купим прогнозы Пречтера чтоб ни кое как а нормально организовать выкладку каунтов??? какие сооброжения

8. Ignet

Ignet Волновик

iordaki, если и скидываться, то на металлы, энергоносители и стоки. А за форекс 500 баксов платить зачем? И так всё в наличии ;) и периодически обновляется.

А за финкорповские разметки, отдельный респект тебе! :) :)

9. iordaki

iordaki Новичок

Я только валютами торгую.....(((
    А обновление такими темпами что у нас происходит не совсем подходит(слишком редко )
    Может где еще есть источник ...подскажи....И все таки мое предложение остается в силе...icq 113204432
    А иконка с пивом.....идея не плохая :) ))) в Лондон не собираешься? или может всем форумом?

10. iordaki

iordaki Новичок

А вот и комент: У кого хорошо с енглишом может переведете для обществености
    всем попутного тренда!!!!!!!!!

Posted On: Oct 19th 2006 17:00:00 EST | 22:00:00 GMT

65% Probable: Down into a temporary low; CRITICAL 1.2582-85 / 1.2592-01
    BOTTOM LINE :::Today’s ferocious plunge violated some extremely important short-term support levels; and it looks incomplete!

Today’s plunge is the kind of bearish surprise I wanted to warn you late last week when I said that we have to be particularly careful and respect any sign of short-term weakness given how ripe the larger rally pattern is / was. Apart from having broken the critical 1.2580 area, the seemingly incomplete short-term declining pattern – also confirmed by the increase in downside momentum at today’s low – is simply spelling t r o u b l e f o r t h e Do l l a r . On a near-term basis we will treat 1.2582-85 / 1.2592-1.2601 / 1.2611 & 1.2623-38 as progressively more critical resistances for an immediate downtrend that might very well continue into 1.2527 / 1.2480 before a more significant near-term to short-term low forms.

In the daily time frame the Dollar looks increasingly fragile. As of tonight I will tentatively label a wave B top in place and a wave C down already underway. While I might reverse this call in the next week or so – especially if the decline from 1.2770 does not morph into a full “five down” - I cannot ignore the fact that the currency pair that has lead the Dollar rally from the May lows seems to be the first one to rush out towards the exit door. If a Dollar top is already in place, expect the Swiss Franc to be the King of the currency markets in the months directly ahead. This setup should be an indication that geopolitical concerns could surface big – in the context of less stellar performance in the commodity compound (which is engaged in a large degree consolidation phase) ,,,,,,,,,,

Вложения:

• 60.jpg
      60.jpg
      Размер файла:
      197,8 КБ
      Просмотров:
    • 240.jpg
      240.jpg
      Размер файла:
      178,5 КБ
      Просмотров:
    • daily.jpg
      daily.jpg
      Размер файла:
      173,4 КБ
      Просмотров:
    • weekly.jpg
      weekly.jpg
      Размер файла:
      186,2 КБ
      Просмотров:
  11. iordaki

iordaki Новичок

1) <span class='inv'><![CDATA[<noindex>]]></span>[​IMG]<span class='inv'><![CDATA[</noindex>]]></span> 2) <span class='inv'><![CDATA[<noindex>]]></span>[​IMG]<span class='inv'><![CDATA[</noindex>]]></span> 3) <span class='inv'><![CDATA[<noindex>]]></span>[​IMG]<span class='inv'><![CDATA[</noindex>]]></span> 4) <span class='inv'><![CDATA[<noindex>]]></span>[​IMG]<span class='inv'><![CDATA[</noindex>]]></span>

Предлагаю взглянуть и обсудить такой момент:
    Канадец на Пхин. уже нарисовал 4-ю и падает на юг
    А вот у Преч. он еще будет идти вверх
    Ссылки с Рисунками прикрепляю

12. Ignet

Ignet Волновик

Сегодня Дмитрий Хлюпин (<span class='inv'><![CDATA[<noindex>]]></span>VIAC<span class='inv'><![CDATA[</noindex>]]></span>) опубликовал заметку <span class='inv'><![CDATA[<noindex>]]></span>Открывшиеся перспективы по кросс-курсам (EURJPY, GBPJPY). Взгляд EWA 2006<span class='inv'><![CDATA[</noindex>]]></span>. Вот небольшие выдержки из неё по GBPJPY:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Анализ Д.Хлюпина совпадает с моим. ;)

13. iordaki

iordaki Новичок

Может кто успеит
    <span class='inv'><![CDATA[<noindex>]]></span>[​IMG]<span class='inv'><![CDATA[</noindex>]]></span><span class='inv'><![CDATA[<noindex>]]></span>[​IMG]<span class='inv'><![CDATA[</noindex>]]></span><span class='inv'><![CDATA[<noindex>]]></span>[​IMG]<span class='inv'><![CDATA[</noindex>]]></span><span class='inv'><![CDATA[<noindex>]]></span>[​IMG]<span class='inv'><![CDATA[</noindex>]]></span>

14. iordaki

iordaki Новичок

Last Price: 1.2765
    Posted On: Oct 31st 2006 15:01:00 EST | 20:01:00 GMT

BOTTOM LINE ::::A 5th wave UP is in very late stages – or possibly already over.

Today’s rally to new highs started where it should have and carried also where it should have. But sure thing its internal structure is extremely mature and hourly momentum divergences have started to build up in a rather meaningful way. As long as the EURO uncovers buying at the 1.2746-60 fibo hourly supports we may still expect a move to a limited new high at 1.2788-92-98 but I actually fear that enough of a 5th wave rally has already unfolded and that EURO is now beginning a week-long retreat towards the 1.2669-77 / 1.2634-45 / 1.2598-1.2624 short-term supports. At any rate, the Dollar is definitely a buy on dips at this juncture.

As said yesterday, “The larger trend remains sideways in wave B, though the overall short-term bias is to the upside as the internal wave d of the triangle pattern from the May highs is being traced out,,,,,”

Вложения:

• 60.jpg
      60.jpg
      Размер файла:
      189,9 КБ
      Просмотров:
    • 240.jpg
      240.jpg
      Размер файла:
      206,6 КБ
      Просмотров:
    • D.jpg
      D.jpg
      Размер файла:
      168,8 КБ
      Просмотров:
  15. Huge

Huge ..

Разметка евродоллара часовая - ну очень красиво смотрится, прямо как по классике. Я так разметил как альтернативу у себя, сейчас все ближе приближаю к основной.

16. iordaki

iordaki Новичок

Last Price: 1.9004
    Posted On: Nov 5th 2006 13:12:00 EST | 18:12:00 GMT

BOTTOM LINE::::: Wave e down is indeed underway and relatively far from over.

Initial short-term support has now been tested (or should I say approached) during Friday’s news-driven collapse. Like in the other two European rates, the Dollar will likely spend the first part of the week correcting / working out the excessively overbought hourly momentum reading it achieved at Friday’s top before ultimately continuing higher in the 2nd part of the week. For the GBP$ this will translate into an up-down sequence, which means that allowing for a test of 1.9037-56 / 1.9076 / 1.9103-38, possibly (but not likely) 1.9177-19200, the larger short-term trend remains down towards 1.8905 / 1.8850-69 / 1.8804, possibly 1.8735-45.

Like I said before, the best count to work with in the daily time frame is that wave B from the May highs traces out an ascending triangle consolidation. You will notice that commercial NET short positions at the end of this past week (which included a visit of the 1.9140 high) are not matching the multi-month extremes seen at the August 2006 top. While commercial short positions are typically a bearish omen for prices, we have to understand that we have to look at commitments in the context of the overall trend. Because our GBP$ rally from the NOV 2005 lows points still up, I would interpret Friday’s figure as an indication that smart money is more of a believer in a GBP rally than it was 3 months ago, which is NOT necessarily bearish. Summing everything up, unless 1.8510-1.8635 supports are violated, the next few months will be about a sharp but potentially short lived thrust towards 1.9328-1.9662 / 2.0087,,,,,,

Вложения:

• 60.jpg
      60.jpg
      Размер файла:
      209 КБ
      Просмотров:
    • 360.jpg
      360.jpg
      Размер файла:
      171,1 КБ
      Просмотров:
    • daily.jpg
      daily.jpg
      Размер файла:
      185,4 КБ
      Просмотров:
    • weekly.jpg
      weekly.jpg
      Размер файла:
      170,3 КБ
      Просмотров:
  17. iordaki

iordaki Новичок

хорошо сегодня прокатились;)

Вложения:

• 60.jpg
      60.jpg
      Размер файла:
      178,7 КБ
      Просмотров:
    • 360.jpg
      360.jpg
      Размер файла:
      202,8 КБ
      Просмотров:
    • Daily.jpg
      Daily.jpg
      Размер файла:
      197,6 КБ
      Просмотров:
  18. Ignet

Ignet Волновик

Не я один в прошлые выходные плоскасть по золоту увидел ;) Дмитрий с viac тоже её разглядел:

[​IMG]

19. Ignet

Ignet Волновик

Текущий взгляд Пректера

Вложения:

• EUR5454.gif
      EUR5454.gif
      Размер файла:
      15,9 КБ
      Просмотров:
  20. Артурр

Артурр Новичок

Привет Игнат! Так вы здесь чужие разметки выкладываете!!?? Твоя к примеру по фую очень неплохая.

Поделиться этой страницей