Советник USDBOT

Тема в разделе "Индикаторы, скрипты и эксперты для МТ4", создана пользователем Ice, 15 мар 2010.

1. Ice

Ice Профи форума

Советник предназначен для использования на паре EUR/USD и USD/JPY. Настройки советника USDBOT позволяют установить некоторые параметры работы советника. В частности можно применить ММ или нет, установить магик, объем сделки, тейк профит и стоп лосс в пипсах, параметры стохастика, а также применение трала. В советнике USDBOT предусмотрена возможность фиксированного и динамического объема сделки (риск в процентах от депозита).

Вложения:

• USDBOT.RAR
      Размер файла:
      579 КБ
      Просмотров:
  2. kruopa

kruopa Активный пользователь

polnyj scam :( nesovetuju nikomu

3. Ice

Ice Профи форума

Ну там - же настроек куча. В любом случае, кому - то может будет интересен этот советник. Если его оптимизировать как и любой другой - он сможет давать прибыль.

4. kruopa

kruopa Активный пользователь

nu togda pozalsta

"Please note this EA's basic logic has been stolen and sold without permission using the name USDBOT.

I advise that you obtain a refund immediately from Clickbank if you purchased USDBOT. The original EA has been and always will be freely available here.
    ___________________________________ _____________

Original Post:
    Welcome! I have seen numerous threads here regarding the classic “123” or “ABC” setup. Well, I would like to introduce you to an EA that actually follows the 123 setup with good accuracy. I call it the Opto123 EA. Major credit goes to Ronald Raygun who worked hard to code the logic of the ZigZag indicator. I must also give mention to MatrixeBiz for his work on the multiple TP’s. Thanks to you both!

I have posted 3 pdf articles for those who want to learn what the setup is or need a memory refresher. Please take the time to read them so as not to fill this thread with newbie questions.

The 123 setup is most reliable on the daily timeframe and the MT4 ZigZag indicator appears to work best when set to (2,1,1). I have posted my set file in the zip. This set file won’t work on all pairs – try it on EU and UJ to start. The EA is set up for a 4 digit broker, so add an extra zero for 5 digit brokers (ie. 250 = 25 pips).

Enjoy! "

Вложения:

Поделиться этой страницей