Seeking ZUP setting

Тема в разделе "Зиг-Заг. Системы с использованием ZigZag.", создана пользователем wltien, 5 мар 2009.

1. wltien

wltien Новичок

Hi Nen and fans of ZUP,

Good day to all of you.

I have been testing ZUP for quite sometimes, but in the middle, I abandoned it. After trying so many others indicators, I came back to ZUP. One of the reasons is, I think the fibonacci numbers use in ZUP is very helpful in trading.

I'm having some setting problem which need your kind assistances, especially the creator of ZUP Nen.

I'm using ZUP71 in multiple form (all 8 ZUPs). Since there are so many history patterns and red rectangles (target) which very disturbing. How can I made it dissapear one the fromation completed/fail?

Attached pic for your references.

Вложения:

2. wltien

wltien Новичок

One more question to Nen, what is the purpose of ExtNumberpeak? Please explain.

Thanks!

3. nen

nen Профи форума

I transport by means of an electronic interpreter. The first message I can not correctly translate. Therefore I do not know what to answer.

ExtNumberpeak it is necessary simply for indexing of tops. That it was easier to be oriented.

4. wltien

wltien Новичок

Thanks Nen.

The 1st question is, I don't want to keep so many history patterns (with colours), how can I just keep current pattern and remove the pass?

ExtNumberpeak is to 'predict' top and bottom? The smallest the number, the nearer to top or bottom?

5. nen

nen Профи форума

ExtGartleyTypeSearch=0

6. wltien

wltien Новичок

Hi Nen,

The ExtNumberpeak, sometime is 8,6,4,2 and sometime is 7,5,3,1, what are they representing? It's one is for top and the other one is for bottom?

Thanks!

7. wltien

wltien Новичок

Done it, thanks Nen! :tatice_06:

8. wltien

wltien Новичок

But Nen, if ExtGartleyTypeSearc=0, then there will no Gartley type shown, am I right?

9. nen

nen Профи форума

This parametre stops search of patterns Gartley as soon as the first pattern will be found.

10. wltien

wltien Новичок

Thanks Nen!

Hope you could explain about ExtNumberpeak, it's a bit confusing.

Once again thanks! And happy trading!

Поделиться этой страницей