Mmoexp madden nfl 23 :I'm a big fan of playmakers

Тема в разделе "Выбор брокера (ДЦ)", создана пользователем wangyue36612, 14 дек 2022.

1. wangyue36612

wangyue36612 Новичок

In the event of some outrageous cash thrown at him, I'd say Gilmore is likely to pick one from any of the teams in need of secondary help. They're the Buccaneers, Rams, Bengals Madden 23 coins and Chiefs all make lots of sense, especially including the Raiders being the most dark horse here as they snatch up talent with hopes of making a run.

Why is this guy not signed yet? We've all heard of the traditional middle linebacker in a 4-3 formation however Wagner is the best person to have played this linebacker position ... ever.

If I'm on a team that has the funds to pay him, I'll be signing Wagner solely to be an important player on defense and let everyone learn from him through Osmosis. Wagner is the kind of player that combines his athletic ability with a nonsensical understanding of football principles to be an extremely reliable linebacker of the Madden NFL 23 over the last decade.

Discussions suggest that he's seeking at least $11M this could scare teams -- particularly those with any liquidity, but I believe Wagner is worth it. There's a chance that someone will get the best deal.

I'm a big fan of playmakers. I don't know if there's a better pure defensive playmaker out there in free agency than Mathieu. He was released by the Chiefs had to allow him go due to cap constraints, meaning someone is going to be the difference maker. Of course, he's not allowed to play every single time, but it doesn't really matter.

OBJ is still weighing his options, and nobody is likely to choose him if they don't intend to for an obscene amount of money. I'm convinced that once the dust settles he'll return to the Rams, but that's a lot murkier after Los Angeles signed Allen Robinson.Indianapolis is a chance here and so is a team like the Chiefs, especially after trading away Tyreek Hill.

A strong, reliable defensive lineman with an Pro Bowl pedigree? I'm not buy madden nfl 23 coins concerned that he's 32-years old at this point. His injury-shortened 2021 is probably an important reason for why there's no sign-up yet However, while he was playing Hicks was as reliable as ever.

Поделиться этой страницей