ZUP for english users

Тема в разделе "Зиг-Заг. Системы с использованием ZigZag.", создана пользователем поручик, 9 июл 2007.

1. поручик

поручик настоящий полковник

ZUP part I and II from nen (metaquotes.ru)

Вложения:

• Pesavento2.zip
      Размер файла:
      1,2 МБ
      Просмотров:
    • Pasavento.pdf
      Размер файла:
      389,1 КБ
      Просмотров:
  2. finger

finger Alex

ZUP 1-2-3 Pattern possible ?

3. поручик

4. finger

finger Alex

no Ross Trading 1-2-3 Pattern
    i have found
    i use Fractals Indicator :)

Thanks ;)

Вложения:

• italcementi.GIF
      italcementi.GIF
      Размер файла:
      7,5 КБ
      Просмотров:
  5. nen

nen Профи форума

ZUP automatically finds only Gartley, Butterfly, Bat and Crab patterns.
    Other patterns help to construct patterns Pesavento.

6. поручик

Alex, you speak russian, хорош прикалываться ;)

7. поручик

dvarrin (TSD)

I want to make a function which gives me the bottom and top of a trend when a specified condition occures.

For example, when to EMA are crossing eachother for an up trend. I want to get the bottom and the top of current wave where this crossing occured.

I want to measure the wave size to compute a Fibonacci profit target.

Do you have any idea or a peace of code I could use to do that?

I hope you can help me ;-)

Cheers,
    Daniel

8. nen

nen Профи форума

User for v66 and v67...

Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors -> [v] Allow DLL imports

9. поручик

<b>WRR</b> TSD

Thank you for posting the Zup indicator and information. I have downloaded, installed and traded with Zup67 for the past week to test it out. I have run it with only default settings except I have infoTF set to true to show the names of the patterns (e.g. Bullish Gartley, etc.). All in all, I think it is great.

I have a few questions and comments. First of all what is the strategy one should use, and interpretation one should make of the size and the shape of the red rectangular box? Some times it is taller and narrower. Other times it is shorter and wider. I know it is good to have a Limit Entry order placed just before the pattern completion with a fairly tight stop. I was just wondering about the thinking behind the red rectangle.

Have a look at the screen shot of the attached chart. Why does the red rectangle not move to the right edge of the right blue triangle? Is this a bug?

It would be great if the red rectangle had the OBJECT_BACK feature enabled so it would draw in the background. Too often it draws right on top of the wicks of the candles preventing me from seeing the wicks. It's been a while since I used that piece of code so I forget the syntax and do not know which line or lines of code to change. Please advise what code to change and what the changes are to make the rectangle draw in the background. Perhaps these changes could be made permanent in the next version.

It would be great if there was an alert that would activate only when a new blue pattern shows up on the screen. Is there such an alert? I tried the ExtAlert but it seems to give too many signals. What exactly is it signalling?

Some Gartley experts claim that unless the Gartley has segment AB = CD, then the pattern is not as effective. It seems the indicator also identifies patterns where AB does not equal CD. It would be great if the indicator showed us when AB=CD so we would know it was a "better" pattern.

Also I notice the indicator will identify the pattern, and show a light green colour to indicate it is a fib number but the ratios don't match conventional wisdom. By conventional wisdom, I mean the standard ratios as per the attached diagram. Please comment.

Since there is so much code, this indicator takes a lot of resources. Are other features that are not turned on in default mode still running in the background? I was wondering if there is a way to make it go faster? I have a fairly new computer with a Pentium D930 Duo Core 3.0 Mz processor with 2 x 2 MB cache so I am a bit surprised that it is sometimes slow. Sometimes MT4 temporarily does not respond for a few or several seconds while the indicator is computing away. For now, I run a completely separate MT4 with only one chart and only with Zup running. Then it is not too slow but adding other indicators and charts really slows things down.

Thanks again for all your efforts Poruchik and please pass along my comments to nen. Sorry I don't speak or read Russian or I would post to nen on the Onix site.

I would greatly appreciate your comments.

Cheers!

WRR

Cпасибо объявлять индикатор Zup и информацию. Я загрузил, установил и торговал с Zup67 в течение прошлой недели, чтобы проверить это. Я управлял этим с только параметрами настройки по умолчанию кроме, я имею набор infoTF к истинному показать названия образцов (например Оптимистичный Gartley, и т.д.) . В целом, я думаю, что это является большим. Я имею несколько вопросов и комментариев. Прежде всего, что является стратегией, которую нужно использовать, и интерпретация, которую нужно сделать из размера и формы красной прямоугольной коробки? Несколько раз это является более высоким и более узким. Другие времена это короче и более широко. Я знаю, что хорошо иметь заказ Входа Предела, размещенный как раз перед завершением образца с довольно напряженной остановкой. Я только задавался вопросом о размышлении позади красного прямоугольника. Взгляните на скрин-шот приложенной диаграммы. Почему красный прямоугольник не перемещается в правильный край правильного синего треугольника? Действительно ли это - ошибка? Было бы большое, если бы красному прямоугольнику позволили особенность OBJECT_BACK, таким образом, это тянуло бы в backgroun d. Слишком часто это тянет прямо на вершине фитилей свечей, препятствующих мне видеть фитили. Его, в то время как, так как я использовал ту часть кодекса, таким образом, я забываю синтаксис и не знаю который линия или линии кодекса изменяться. Пожалуйста, сообщите тому, какой кодекс изменяться и что изменения должны сделать ничьей прямоугольника на заднем плане. Возможно, эти изменения могли быть сделаны постоянными в следующей версии. Было бы большое, если бы была тревога, которая активизировала бы только, когда новый участок, характеризующийся уменьшением угла наклона пластов с глубиной обнаруживается на экране. Есть ли такая тревога? Я пробовал ExtAlert, но это, кажется, дает слишком много сигналов. Что точно это сигнализирует? Некоторые эксперты Gartley утверждают, что, если Gartley не имеет долю AB =CD, тогда образец не столь эффективен. Кажется, что индикатор также идентифицирует образцы, где AB не равняетсяCD. Было бы большое, если бы индикатор показал нам, когда AB=CD, таким образом, мы знали бы это, был "лучшим" образцом. Также я замечаю индикатор идентифицирует образец, и покажет светло-зеленый цвет, чтобы указать, что это - fib число, но отношения не соответствуют обычной мудрости. Обычной мудростью, я подразумеваю стандартные отношения согласно приложенной диаграмме. Пожалуйста, прокомментируйте. С тех пор есть так много кодекса, этот индикатор берет много ресурсов. Другие особенности, - которые не включены в способе по умолчанию, все еще управляющем на заднем плане? Я задавался вопросом, состоит ли там путь в том, чтобы заставить это пойти быстрее? Я имею довольно новый компьютер с Pentium Ядро Дуo D930 3.0 процессора Mz с 2 x тайниками на 2 MB, таким образом я немного удивлен, что это является иногда медленным. Иногда MT4 временно не отвечает для немногих или нескольких секунд, в то время как индикатор является вычислительным далеко. Пока, я управляю полностью отдельным MT4 только с одной диаграммой и только с управлением Zup. Тогда это не слишком медленно, но добавляет, что другие индикаторы и диаграммы действительно замедляют вещи. Еще раз спасибо за все ваши усилия Poruchik и пожалуйста проведите мои комментарии к nen. Жаль я не говорю или читаю русский язык, или я объявил бы к nen на участке Onix. Я очень оценил бы ваши комментарии. За Ваше здоровье!

Вложения:

10. поручик

<b>The PIPe PIPer</b> (TSD)

Using Control-F to search for line in MetaEditor type "ExtColorRangeForPointD"

extern color ExtColorRangeForPointD = Red;

How can 'nen' modify red box line thickness=2 or more ?

переводчик онлайн не работает,выложил сюда

11. nen

nen Профи форума

It is possible to change color also as well as any other parameter of the indicator.

Ctrl-I -> select indicator -> Edit

12. lobogabor

lobogabor Новичок

ZUP and its characteristics, new GUI (graphical user interface) and ability to mark Elliott waves improved a lot! I see long time no post here, but the scenario has changed a lot lately.
    I have posted ZUP and its parameters "mostly" translated into English and the link where new ZUP version is available in the market.
    Read the rest, and happy, prosperous 2018!
    https://www.academia.edu/35547876/M...or_and_its_Parameters_for_Trading_the_Markets

Вложения:

tsar_id нравится это.

Поделиться этой страницей