No negative month performance

Тема в разделе "Стратегии работы на рынке. Общий форекс форум.", создана пользователем myTradingWeek, 19 янв 2010.

1. myTradingWeek

myTradingWeek Активный пользователь

Hello everyone,
    Just check this out +320pips for December and it's FREE...
    visit our website: myTradingWeek

I will post my trades here after new year...just want to proof it that Trading Forex possible & profitable...I will share my TT (technical trading) with next trading post, thanks...

2. myTradingWeek

Hey Guys, I am Sell from .6324 with 15pips stop, Limit: 35-40pips

3. myTradingWeek

I closed my trade + 35 pips

4. Volha

Volha Новичок

^good^

хороший синал

5. myTradingWeek

G/U Prediction/Analysis Feb. 5

Today i see G/U retracing upward before NF news…very hard for me to believe we break 5706, this low on D1 without momentum…so a resistance at around 5760 and key levels at 5800 and 5850 … if we break D1 low early euro session we will fall to 5640 as my h4 t/p level…To add to my thinking for today…a long from 5706 which is d1 low with a 10 pip stop to the first resistance i pointed out and a short off the upper levels would be a good trade….i will post what the RSI is telling me when we get to those upper levels…

6. myTradingWeek

Feb. 7

Looks like we will have a slow euro session that will chisel out a bottom for us to take us into US session going long…I think early trading will be ranging as there is no news. A good note is that GU had a bounce at 123% hitting 1.5535 so we could see a bottom for today's trading day…So going long from the low range with a minimal stop loss and a t/p at our resistances which are at 1.5608 and 1.5640 levels would be a good trade….Happy trading all…

Поделиться этой страницей